RLabs UK Legal Notice
Copyright Live Reconstructed Living Labs (RLabs UK). All Rights Reserved. The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files and their arrangement on RLabs UK Internet sites are all subject to Copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other sites. Some RLabs UK Internet sites also contain material that is subject to the copyright rights of their providers.
All prices specified are recommended retail prices. Prices are current at the time of publication and subject to change without notice.
Unless otherwise indicated, all marks displayed on RLabs UK Internet sites are the property of RLabs UK.
+ No Licences
RLABS UK has sought to achieve an innovative and informative Internet site. We hope that you will be as enthusiastic as we are about this creative effort. However, you also need to understand that RLabs UK must protect their Intellectual Property. Therefore, you are hereby on notice that neither this Internet site, nor any material contained therein shall in any way grant or be taken to grant any person a licence to RLabs UK’s Intellectual Property.
+ Cautions regarding forward-looking statements
Internet pages, public releases, annual and interim reports, outlooks, presentations, audio and video files (live or recorded) and other documents on this website contain among other things forward-looking statements that reflect management's current views with respect to future events. We do not intend or assume any obligation to update any forward-looking statement, which speaks only as of the date on which it is made.
+ No warranties or representations
The information on this Internet site is provided by RLabs UK "as is" and to the extent permitted by law, is provided without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, or non infringement. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. Links to external sites
This Internet site contains links to external sites, which are not under the control of RLabs UK. Therefore we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site. RLabs UK is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by RLabs UK of the linked site.
+ Complaints procedure
● We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
● We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our Complaints Officer, who will review the matter. This will happen within 14 working days of sending you the acknowledgment letter.
● We will then write to you to confirm our formal response and any solutions we recommend.
● At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for the case to go to an impartial reviewer within five weeks.
● We will arrange for the impartial reviewer to send through their review.
● If you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for the case to go to mediation within five weeks, and engage in a resolution process involving you, us and an impartial mediator to finally resolve the issue. The costs of mediation, usually around £1500, are shared equally by the mediation agency between plaintiff and respondent.
● The mediation process will result in a written agreement between RLabs UK and you, the plaintiff.
● If you feel you are a victim of an act of omission by us, you must bring a complaint within 12 months of the act of omission which you are complaining about occurring.
● No refunds or contract cancellations will be considered unless all steps are followed as outlined on this page and no reasonable solution or resolution is found.
+ Commitment to equality and diversity
We believe that excellence will be achieved through recognising the value of every individual enabling everyone to achieve their full potential, contribute fully and derive maximum benefit and enjoyment from their involvement in their online experience. To this end, we acknowledge the following basic rights for all members and prospective members of our community: ● To be treated with respect and dignity.
● To be treated fairly with regard to all procedures, assessments and choices.
● To be encouraged to reach one’s full potential.
No individual will be unjustly discriminated against. This includes, but is not limited to, discrimination because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex and sexual orientation, caring and parental responsibilities.
Contact us by post: Registered Office at Sussex House, Unit 1, Newton Road, Salisbury SP2 7QA,